Canada - Archive shares war history images

The Canada Archives and Library has created several photo albums on Flickr (http://www.flickr.com/photos/lac-bac/sets/) to share photographs and similar material from Canada's war history.

The First World War folder contains 125 images while the folder for the Second World War holds 165.

The images are stark reminders of a time long ago and of men and women who endured unthinkable hardships. We can't know exactly what it was like on the battlefield with the wounded or in the air flying with Billy Bishop, but we can get a glimpse of what they may have seen.

 http://bit.ly/v37efq

Source: http://timestranscript.canadaeast.com/lifetimes/article/1451610
See if people are clicking on this link: http://bit.ly/v37efq+
Try the bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web: http://bitly.com/pages/sidebar