Information expert in Regina
Everyone has a right to know and no one knows that better than Graham Smith — the United Kingdom’s deputy information commissioner.

“My role is to oversee the promotion and enforcement of the U.K.’s (Freedom of Information) Act,” he explained. “It involves promoting the act to public authorities, making them aware of their obligations and what we expect from them in compliance with the act. It involves the promotion of transparency and open governance within government.”

http://bit.ly/qYvs5x

Source: http://www.leaderpost.com/Information+expert+Regina/5489499/story.html
See if people are clicking on this link: http://bit.ly/qYvs5x+
Try the bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web: http://bitly.com/pages/sidebar For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]