Editing Wikipedia at the New York Public Library for the Performing Arts - NYTimes.com
The partnership is intended to benefit both Wikipedia and the library. Ben Vershbow, the manager of NYPL Labs, the library’s research and development unit, acknowledged “a relatively recent history of suspicion and antagonism” between libraries and open-source Internet databases, but he said he believed that relationship had healed. “We’re training our staff to learn best practices of Wikipedia, to add links and content, in appropriate ways, to articles which correspond with their areas of expertise,” he said.

http://nyti.ms/nrVV7G

Source: http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/21/theater/editing-wikipedia-at-the-new-york-public-library-for-the-performing-arts.html?_r=1
See if people are clicking on this link: http://nyti.ms/nrVV7G+
Try the bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web: http://bitly.com/pages/sidebar