This is something I recently tweeted about. After attending a family outreach event I was reflecting on the importance of using the opportunity to engage parents.I do feel this is an opportunity too often missed.  I was also hoping people could suggest some literature  about this so would be interested in what people on this list have to say about it.

Hayley Frend

Wellcome Trust 4 Year PhD Programme in Stem Cell Biology.

Follow me @HayleyFrend
http://twitter.com/HayleyFrend