When I threw the question out I didn't expect a discussion about what
'Spoken Word' is.

I don't mind what it is called what I am refering to is poetry that is
written with the intention of being performed by the author and then being
performed by the author. What do you make of it and the stuff out there? Is
it any good and can we tell it is any good?

Deborah