It'd be good to have you there

Yes, we're in the tenth yesr. I wasn't quite clear.

The 2002 season had started. He'd chaired though he was very far from
well. Indeed we were shifting the venue so that he did not have to climb
stairs.

but he was still moving, as it were, and in all senses, I think. He went
into hospital for something fairly minor and didn't come out again due to
something major which he did not habve when he went in.

So I was double counting, somewhat carelessly perhaps. Counting the first
season, 2002, as since his death, though it is only since the last meeting
that we have passed the NINTH anniversary

I know what I mean

On Sat, October 8, 2011 16:31, Douglas Barbour wrote:
> That'd be nice, Lawrence, but I'm afraid I cant make it....
>

> Still: hard to believe it's been ten years....
>

> Doug
> On 2011-10-07, at 10:50 AM, Lawrence Upton wrote:
>

>> The next Writers Forum Workshop now in its tenth year since the death
>> of Bob Cobbing meets next on Saturday 15th October 2011 at The Betsey
>> Trotwood, Farringdon Road London – 3:30 for 4 pm until 6 pm
>>

>> See you there perhaps
>>

>> Lawrence
>>

> Douglas Barbour
> [log in to unmask] [log in to unmask]