Song for Exmle has always been a favourite verse for me; but, if you
really are going to force your head up your ass, make sure I get a ticket
to watch -- unless you mean a quadruped in which case I may report you

-----
UNFRAMED GRAPHICS by Lawrence Upton
42 pages; A5 paperback; colour cover
Writers Forum 978 1 84254 277 4