Patrick

The only use of the word _ugly_ is with regard to the concrete walkways.
They are ugly. If you have looked, I shall be surprised if you disagree.

I dismissed no one. I described them, in so far as there is anything to
describe. That is, I believe, how they are.

It is regretable that you see the problem to be in the mind of the
perceiver; you missed a psychiatric vocation

Best

-----
----