From: Poetryetc: poetry and poetics [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Lawrence Upton
Sent: 19 October 2011 19:03
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Landscape: Towards Mitcham Junction from the south

No...

As I recall it was quite late in the day. My state of mind may have been
like that in -- is it Timon? with _More Man_

There is nothing here about beauty, Patrick. Take that line some time and
look. Just look.

It's not the eye of ANY beholder so much as people NOT using their eyes

On Wed, October 19, 2011 16:06, Patrick McManus wrote:
> Ah yes fair Mitcham lavender -did someone get out of the wrong side of
> the bed before writing this?? P beauty in the eye of the  L

-----
UNFRAMED GRAPHICS by Lawrence Upton
42 pages; A5 paperback; colour cover
Writers Forum 978 1 84254 277 4