Well, I can only say I feel ashamed to be even remotely associated with this
UoW scandal.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-15350429

Newport, my own institution, are (understandably) distancing themselves from
the central UoW organisation responsible for Cash for Visas and other
irregularities. However, it just shows how topical and important plagiarism
still is. I have students making it clear now that they want a University of
Newport degree when they graduate, not a University of Wales, Newport award.
Strange timesŠ

Mike