Dear all
I have also been quite impressed how little evaluation of impact there is today on service design projects working in particular within communities and with transformational aims.
I have been working in Service Design research for a bit and am trying to integrate as much as possible knowledge from social and behavioral sciences for my own understanding and for students as well, to fill fill this gap. My recent article on the International Journal of Design is exploring some of these issues http://www.ijdesign.org/ojs/index.php/IJDesign/article/view/940/338

Hope this contributes to the discussion
Best wishes
Daniela

Daniela Sangiorgi, PhD