A statement from paul klee comes to mind, referring to several levels of this discussion:

"We construct and keep on constructing, yet intuition is still a good thing."

Statement of 1928, as quoted in Abstract Art (1990) by Anna Moszynska, p. 100

/Lars

LARS ALBINSSON
+46 (0) 70 592 70 45

AFFILIATIONS: