Dear All,

Someone just wrote me to ask if we have any documents describing our research approach. We do. A few weeks ago, we completed a report on our activities with respect to design research infrastructure in the State of Victoria. This details our approach to research and it describes the relationship of research to other aspects of professional design education. You will find the report at this URL:

http://www.swinburne.edu.au/chancellery/mediacentre/faculty-of-design/news/2011/10/design-research-infrastructure-report

Warm wishes,

Ken

Professor Ken Friedman, PhD, DSc (hc), FDRS | University Distinguished Professor | Dean, Faculty of Design | Swinburne University of Technology | Melbourne, Australia | [log in to unmask] | Ph: +61 3 9214 6078 | Faculty www.swinburne.edu.au/design