-----Original Message-----
From: PhD-Design - This list is for discussion of PhD studies and related
research in Design [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of esra bici
Sent: Monday, 31 October 2011 10:53 PM
To: Dr Terence Love
Subject: Re: The History of 'Modern Flat'

I have. But it has not been a very easy and quick thing to find out.
Even my architect collegues could not answer immediately.
I have found some lecture notes of an Architect- professor.
There are many architecture books that show great illustrations about first
modern flats but not about the related sociological consequences and the
origin of the emergence of the functional seperations.

But if I bother the list, please forgive me.

Kind regards,
Esra.

--
Esra Bici