Dear all,

I would like to give an opinion about what do we assume by 'research' itself
in the art/design context, that all this matter come from our understanding
about what is 'research' actually means for art and design field. We tend to
think that creativeness can be develop - can be 'create', actually it is
not. Creativity spark from everywhere in the world, not because we 'create'
some kind of sanctuary to bring out the creativeness of a human.

Ontologically said, it was not research in the sense of finding new things
through a discovery, exploration outside, but to research  (in the case of
art and design education) means to find the inner by doing the art/design
activities. The ambiguity of inner and outer in doing research in art/design
activity can distinguish the meaning of research in design from the
non-design's research (let says scientific or social science research). Just
my 2 cent.