Dear Dermott,

Thanks for the paper. Discussion on issues of trust and face-to-face
communication for design of ICTD intiative is important. I could say so
based on previous experience of field work in India. Good to read similar
findings from Africa.

Best Regards,
Abhigyan

web: http://abhigyan.info/
linkedin: http://nl.linkedin.com/in/agsingh

Design Researcher,
Multimedia Information Retrieval Lab,
Delft University of Technology (TU Delft),
The Netherlands
Web: http://dmirlab.tudelft.nl/