Thanks Lisa.
Anna

From: Lisa McLaughlin [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 12 October 2011 17:51
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: OER in language teaching

Anna,

We've mentioned this on Twitter from the OER Commons account.  Best Regards, Lisa

On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 4:35 AM, A.Comas-Quinn <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I'm helping to organise a conference in Bologna, Italy, on the subject of OER in language teaching and learning. I would be grateful if you could all forward this call for papers to languages departments in your institutions and anybody else you think might be interested.

Regards

Anna Comas-Quinn
Lecturer in Spanish and SCORE Fellow
The Open University