Hi Anne

Thank you, could you please give me your contact number

Regards

Jannette

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of [log in to unmask]
Sent: 21 October 2011 10:29
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: sent in error

I will see if I can withdraw it from the JISC system. I am not the most IT literate so it may be that I have to ask Kevin for assistance.

Anne

On 21/10/2011 10:24, "Jannette Morris" <[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear List

Please do not display Mr Milners information as it was sent in error, should have been sent to our own Occupational Health Unit in box.  I have tried to retrieve it.

Kind Regards

Jannette

---------------------------------------------------------------------DISCLAIMER: This email and files transmitted areconfidential and are intended solely for the use of theintended recipient.  If you are not the intendedrecipient, or the person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you may not copy, disclose, distribute or use it in any unauthorised manner.  If you have received this email in error please notify us by email to [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask] and then delete it and any attachments accompanying it.  Please note thatWolverhampton City Council cannot guarantee that this message or any attachments are virus free or have not beenintercepted and amended.Any views or opinions expressed within this email arethose of the author and may not necessarily reflect those of Wolverhampton City Council and no contractual arrangement is intended to arise from this communication.---------------------------------------------------------------------

DISCLAIMER: This email and files transmitted are
confidential and are intended solely for the use of the
intended recipient. If you are not the intended
recipient, or the person responsible for delivering it to
the intended recipient, you may not copy, disclose,
distribute or use it in any unauthorised manner. If you
have received this email in error please notify us by
email to [log in to unmask] and then delete