Not at all Wayne.. you took the words right out of my mouth :)

On 20 October 2011 11:15, Wayne Llewellyn <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Chris, either a laptop stand with separate keyboard and mouse or docking station would be needed. No matter how big your laptop screen is, you cannot get it to either the correct height or distance when using the laptop keyboard.

Sorry Carr for answering but I wanted to get the info to Chris asap for prevention.

Regards,

Wayne Llewellyn
Clinical Director

cid:image001.jpg@01C9FEF7.61787030

* 6-9 Timber Street, London, EC1Y 0TQ
' 020 7687 7600

:  www.premiertherapy.co.uk

8 Online Payments Available
P Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.

"This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the information included in this message and any attachments is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this message and any attachments.  Thank you."

Premier Health & Sport Therapy Limited. Registered in England no. 3376266. Registered Office: 6-9 Timber Street, London EC1Y 0TQ.