From: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, 19 October 2011, 20:15
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] writing to GP

Dear Janet

AS this man has been off sick for more than 12months he is likely to have run out of com;any sick pay – hence on leave with no company sick pay.

 The HR team will have received medical certs which are likely to have included the diagnosis. I cannot account for how the manager is aware of any investigations and their results. Either the worker has told them or they have obtained them from the client or their doctor. If they have obtained them from the GP I can only assume that the employee has given their consent in compliance with the Access to Medical Reports Act (AMRA). If not, the GP has contravened that legislation.

The questions the manager is seeking answers to are pretty standard but normally this information would be directed through an OH service. Do they have an OH service?

I hope this helps
Anne