Hello ListI think I beginning to sound like a broken record... but have you referred this chap to an OH Physician? They may be able to give an opinion and give useful advice, do an examination etc... which will probably be off better value than a report from GP who has an advocacy role for the employee. It will need to happen sometime if he is claiming compensation, and if the OH Physician  thinks that info from the GP will be useful they can write and ask the questions that they think are appropriate.I am not belittling the role of the OHA, I am myself a fairly skilled practitioner (IMHO!) but the OH Physician has a very useful function and our jobs complement each other. And they get paid a lot more so let them take the responsibility...CheersDiane

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: