From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sue Morley
Sent:
18 October 2011 16:42
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] RCN Membership

I have just received THREE emails from the RCN welcoming me as a new member.  I have been a continuous member since 19 hundred and frozen to death. Not giving you the year it will give my grand age away. Suffice to save it’s a very very long time. RCN what’s going on?  Even my membership isn’t up for renewal. Anyone else had this auspicious welcome

Sue Morley (Mrs) RN BSc Hons (OH) SCPHN

Occupational Health Nurse Adviser

01227 827002

Confidentiality.

This electronic transmission is strictly confidential to the University of Kent Occupational Health Service and intended solely for the addressee.  It may contain information covered by legal, professional or other privilege.  If you are not the intended addressee, or someone authorised to receive transmissions on their behalf, you must not retain, disclose in any form, copy or take any action as a result of this transmission. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender as soon as possible and permanently delete this message and any attachments.

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/filearea.cgi?LMGT1=OCC-HEALTH ******************************** Please remove this footer before replying.