Hi Anne,

I'm guessing I'm not alone with wanting to see some leadership and direction provided by our regulating body and know the frustrations that the Council for Work and Health and AOHNP(UK) have had in trying to get the NMC to provide direction regarding us OH Practitioners.

Like many in our area of practice I would like to see courses to equip the practitioner for the role that we do and I would be more than happy for the regulating body that approves our courses to set the standard for those or us, whatever our clinical discipline, who work in OH.

I will be attending the AOHNP(UK) Board meeting tomorrow evening and will raise the issues that you have identified in this posting as AOB for discussion.

Rgds and good night!

Jeremy

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: