From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 21 October 2011 10:39
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] gloves

Sue

Would you believe that cotton gloves can still be used without affecting
dexterity? There is a very high=tech method of achieving this. It is called
a pair of scissors. Just cut off about 1cm of each finger tip. There will
still be enough cotton glove to work, but dexterity will be maintained. I
have had clients do this on numerous occasions and it has always worked for
them

Chris

Chris Packham
FRSPH, FInstSMM, MCMI, MIIRSM, MBICSc
EnviroDerm Services
Unit 10, Building 11, The Mews, Mitcheldean, GL17 0SN
Tel: +44 1386 832 311 (office), Mobile: +44 7818 035 898
www.enviroderm.co.uk

OCC‑HEALTH ARCHIVES:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/occ‑health.html

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: