From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Jay Chapman
Sent: 31 October 2011 06:15
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Flt standing trucks

Difficult one to answer Chris.  The technical team are adament and I can't
get past them.  They say they gather food particles and that's that!  Wish I
could get past them because I have several cases of foot problems that would
almost all vanish were the mats to be allowed.  Any ideas would be
gratefully received and put forward.  Believe me though, it's not that i
haven't tried and I'm no shrinking violet!