Dear Colleague,

You may be aware of the workshops on the chemistry of Titan's atmosphere co-organized in recent years by Ralf Kaiser, Arthur Suits, Ian Sims and me, ‘Titan Chemistry– Observations, Experiments, Computations, and Modeling,’ which are an outgrowth of our NSF-CRC project on Titan's aerosol chemistry. This year I am leading the
organizational effort for the sixth such workshop, to be  held at the Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort in Sunny Isles Beach, Florida (http://www.newportbeachsideresort.com/) in Miami/Fort Lauderdale area, next March. We anticipate 40-60 participants. The meeting will include a mix of observation, experiment, theory and modeling, and will include both neutral and ion chemistry. We  are planning the workshop to begin with registration and a reception  in the evening on Sunday, March 11, 2012, with Gordon conference style sessions beginning the next morning and continuing through midday on  Wednesday the 14th. Invited as well as contributed talks are planned. Please email me as soon as possible if you are interested in giving a presentation or if you have any questions. Also please feel free to forward this notice to interested colleagues.
The conference web site, including links for registration and for
hotel reservations, is at: http://www.chem.hawaii.edu/Bil301/Titan2012.html

Sixth Workshop on
‘Titan – Observations, Experiments, Computations, and Modeling’
Miami, Florida, March 12-14, 2012
The sixth annual workshop in the series organized by the NSF-CRC collaborative team (Ralf Kaiser, Arthur Suits, Alexander Mebel, and Ian Sims) features invited and contributed talks including a mix of observation, experiments (ion and neutral chemistry; gas phase and condensed phase), theory, and modeling related to Titan’s atmospheric chemistry (see http://www.chem.hawaii.edu/Bil301/Titan2012.html).
Accommodation: The workshop will take place in the Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort, starting with a reception and registration on March 11, 2012, at 6 pm. The hotel allocated a block of rooms for workshop participants, which can be booked by calling the hotel directly 305-949-1300 extension # 1280 or toll free reservations number 800-327-5476. Reservations must be made by February 11, 2012. Group rates are available three days pre and post group arrival and departure dates. Additional information about the hotel is available at http://www.newportbeachsideresort.com/
Transportation: Newport Beachside Hotel and Resort is located at 16701 Collins Ave. in Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160, that is 15 miles away from the Miami International Airport (MIA) and 18 miles from the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL).
Registration: The registration deadline is February 1, 2012. The registration fee is $250 (includes reception, breakfasts and lunches for March 12-14, coffee breaks, and book of abstracts).
Abstract: Please email your abstract as a pdf file to [log in to unmask] by February 1, 2012.
For additional questions, please email to Alexander Mebel ([log in to unmask]). We are looking forward to seeing you in South Florida in 2011.

To join or leave the molecular-dynamics-news email list, go to:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/molecular-dynamics-news.html