Third Attempt!

Repeating message after posting rejected for having attachments.

I am forwarding a response that I have had.  I leave it to others to verify
the accuracy (and completeness) of the reports on which they are relying,
something for which archaeological colleagues are much more qualified than I
am.  Having raised the concern, I leave it to others to follow it up.

Peter King

49, Stourbridge Road,

Hagley

Stourbridge