Fra: A forum for discussion on midwifery and reproductive health research. [[log in to unmask]] På vegne af Tzeni Koutsi [[log in to unmask]]
Sendt: 24. oktober 2011 11:23
Til: [log in to unmask]
Emne: external peer reviewer needeed (PhD holder)

Dear colleagues,

The Academic School of Midwifery in Thessaloniki, Greece needs an external reviewer to participate in their academic evaluation and auditing process. The peer reviewer will need to be a midwife with a PhD. All costs will be covered and I am sure that you will be well looked after. The event will be held in November, thus the obvious need for a prompt reply. I do apologise for the short notice, but I was asked to help last night with this matter.

Please, email me privately if you are interested, so I can put you in contact with the Head of the Department.

Kind regards

Zeni Koutsi
Research/ Maternal Medicine Midwife
Epsom and St Helier Hospitals NHS Trust