Dear colleagues,

The Academic School of Midwifery in Thessaloniki, Greece needs an external reviewer to participate in their academic evaluation and auditing process. The peer reviewer will need to be a midwife with a PhD. All costs will be covered and I am sure that you will be well looked after. The event will be held in November, thus the obvious need for a prompt reply. I do apologise for the short notice, but I was asked to help last night with this matter.

Please, email me privately if you are interested, so I can put you in contact with the Head of the Department.

Kind regards

Zeni Koutsi
Research/ Maternal Medicine Midwife
Epsom and St Helier Hospitals NHS Trust