*** Apologies for cross-posting ***

Dear Mersenne Subscribers,

I am writing because I am working on an NSF funded project looking at social science studies of interdisciplinary collaboration with Drs. Susannah Paletz (University of Pittsburgh) and Laurel Smith-Doerr (Boston University).  A part of this project involves compiling a list of references that bear on this topic.  We were hoping you may be willing to take a look at the current list and make suggestions for additions.  The current list appears here: https://sites.google.com/site/interdisciplinary2010/additional-readings.

Thank you all for your time.

Sincerely,
Jim McQuaid