Dear All,

As you know Sarah and I are now sharing the convening of the Mentoring and Coaching SIG. We are already planning for the next BERA Conference, to be held at the University of Manchester from 4-6 September 2012. For the first time, I will take on the majority of work preparing for the SIG’s contribution (ably supported by Sarah’s experience and wisdom as necessary).

This email is an early request that you consider whether you are willing to act as a referee for abstracts for the 2012 Conference. Further details will follow later this month; so, this email is to give you time to consider whether this is a contribution you may be able to make to the work of BERA and the Mentoring and Coaching SIG. The level of commitment required is willingness to review approximately 10 abstracts online at the end of February 2012.

Thank you in advance for considering this request, and do contact me if you have any queries or would like to volunteer.

Further details of the refereeing process and a call for conference proposals will be circulated in the coming weeks.

With best wishes,

Jean

Independent Scholar, Christchurch, New Zealand.
&
Honorary Research Associate, Oxford Learning Institute, University of Oxford.
From January 2012: Manager Researcher Development, University of New South Wales, Sydney.