From: Gill Boag-Munroe <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: URGENT - IJMCE book review support - please!
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Monday, October 10, 2011, 2:18 PM

Many thanks Janet.
Nothing coming through just yet other than Carnell and Askew's Transformative Coaching.  Any interest?
Gill

On 7 October 2011 09:08, Janet Oti <[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Gill

Happy to book review for you. Sorry I can’t commit to acting as deputy - workloads would make that impossible at the moment. Best wishes. Jan

Dr. Janet Oti (PhD), MA PCET Pathway Leader

Senior Lecturer, School of Education/Ysgol Addysg
Caerleon Campus/Campws Caerllion

Lodge Road/ Heol y Porthdy

Caerleon/Caerllion

Newport/Casnewydd