From: Terri Morgan <[log in to unmask]>

> Hugh Latimer and Nicholas Ridley (d. 1555) Latimer and Ridley were English
(Anglican) bishops in the reign of Edward VI and leaders of the Protestant
movement in England. Arrested when Mary I came to the throne, first efforts
were made to convert them back to Catholicism, then to make them look bad in
public debates, then they were imprisoned, and finally burned together in
Oxford.

so, they were made *catholic* saints?

because they "looked bad" in public debates?

does doing that count as a miracle, one sufficient for canonization?

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]