From: John Wickstrom <[log in to unmask]>

> Marjorie, thank you! And what a great site. It shows what Wikipedia can do
at its best.

> http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gallia_Christiana

yes.

it does.

a few weeks ago i tried and tried to find vol. 8 (for which i've been looking
for, literally, years) on the google site, and the best i could come up with
this worthless page and others of its worthless Ilk:

http://www.google.com/search?tbm=bks&tbo=1&q=galllia+chrisiana&btnG=#hl=en&sa=G&tbo=1&tbm=bks&q=editions:R0djobK5lR0C&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=711d2dd8fab9cdf8&biw=1261&bih=903

even my Old Standby, the archive.org site, yielded only a few vols of
Fisquet's partial translation:

http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=title%3A%28Gallia%20Christiana%29

vol. 8 (Chartres, Orleans), btw,  may be viewed/downloaded here:
http://books.google.com/books?id=TBoKSFE2b6AC&hl=fr&pg=PP9#v=onepage&q&f=false

Hi