Dear Sarah

We sell quite a lot of old / duplicate book stock on Amazon - it seems
to be relatively successful.  I can put you in contact with our Shop
Manager who manages the stock if you need further information about how
it works.

Ellie

Dr Ellie Pridgeon

Archivist and Librarian

Wiltshire Heritage Museum

Tel: 01380 727369

The Wiltshire Heritage Museum and Library are owned and operated by the
Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Society (WANHS).  Funding
comes primarily from private sources, but also through annual grants
from Wiltshire Council, Devizes Town Council and parish councils, as
well as other sources for specific projects.
Nothing in this e-mail message amounts to a contractual or any other
legal commitment on the part of the WANHS unless confirmed by a signed
communication on official paper.

For further information about the Society and Museum visit
www.wiltshireheritage.org.uk <http://www.wiltshireheritage.org.uk/> .

Founded 1853.  Registered Charity No. 1080096.  A Company Limited by
Guarantee Registered in England No. 3885649, 41 Long Street, Devizes,
Wiltshire, SN10 1NS