Hi

We started ordering directly from Coutt’s Oasis back in August, and it is going fairly well. We have a slight problem that OASIS currently only allows orders to be placed for one location. Several of our orders have multiple locations of short loan and general loan stock, but we thought we would get around that by just changing the location of items as we receipted them. But we have a problem…

As we receipt an item, we have changed the location, the loan category and the OPAC message but when the receipt is complete, looking at the copy screen, although the loan category and OPAC message have changed, the location is staying the same as the original order.

Has anyone else come across this problem, and can you offer any advice?

Thanks

Val

Val Scott

Information Coordinator