From: An informal open list set up by UKSG - Connecting the Information Community [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sarah Lowe
Sent: 20 October 2011 09:50
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [lis-e-resources] MyiLibrary access problems

Hello

We have had one report very similar.  The user authenticates correctly (we tested via EZproxy and Shibboleth) but on getting to the book, the cover page doesn't display despite the message stating "Loading page, cover" and then the user gets bounced back to the MyiLibrary home page.  The user was using Google Chrome so I asked him to try with IE and Firefox and this didn't help.  I cannot replicate it either on or off-campus so am also at a loss.

Regards
Sarah Lowe | Electronic Resources Co-ordinator | University of Brighton, UK | T: +44 (0)1273 642796 | E: [log in to unmask]