Hi

Did they say there is no institutional option at all then?

Also seems odd that they send such a letter saying 'personal...private individuals only..." very clearly addressed to
Univ of Wales Aberystwyth
Hugh Owen Library
!!

Thanks
Sandra

Sandra Morris
Electronic Information Development Officer
Collections and Resources Management,
Information Services,
Hugh Owen Library,
Aberystwyth University,