Hi all

The Journal of Learning Development in Higher Education is looking for help with reviewing and editing.  Andy Hagyard and I would be very pleased to hear from anyone keen to add their names to our list of reviewers or who would like to act as assistant editors. You can register with the journal and add yourself as a reader, reviewer or author online by going to http://www.aldinhe.ac.uk/ojs - this is fine but in order for us to make informed choices about whom we ask to review material it would also be helpful if you could send a brief CV to me telling us your areas of expertise.  If you have a particular interest in editing, please also send a statement about your experience, publications and reasons for wishing to join the editorial group along with or as part of a brief CV.

AND it is not too late to submit articles and other material for issue 4 (due for publication in early 2012) – by end of October at the latest please!

Best wishes for now

John

John Hilsdon

Head of Learning Development