Hi Sergey,

I'm off work at present, so I can't give you a detailed reply. However,
I've had  problems similar to these. This is what I did to stop them.

1) Before installing EGI software (after making base system):
2) Disable the sl-base repo.
3) Get rid of java packages related to *gcj* (gcj is a half-baked version
that exists in sl-base).
3) Install some giant java app, in my case I choose tomcat5. This is then
forced to pull all it's dependencies from the "proper" version of java, in
(I think) EPEL.
4) Finishing installation.

The problem is that there are many versions of java, but one particularly
troublesome version (gcj). Get rid of it, and things run better.

Steve