Position Vacant: Professor in international relation , IFM; near of Paris

Greetings from Institut de Formations et de Managements (IFM).

Our University confers the Bachelors of Arts, Science, Business Administration (BA, BSc, BBA), Master of Arts, Science, Master of Business Administration (MA, MSc, MBA).

Our programs could in bilingual (Fr/En) instruction or in English only

IFM is, an equitable and competitive employer is currently recruiting Professors/ Researchers, with several years of experience that are ready to empower and to teach students in BA, BSC, MA, MSc, MBA programs.

We are looking for Professor on:

1. International Relations - 20 hours

Applicants should be highly motivated, energetic with good interpersonal skills and flexibility in a demanding and fast-moving multicultural University environment.

Candidates may apply at
[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask] to to the Program Administrator

Sincerely
Administration
www.ifmedu.fr