stempel_kleincid:image003.png@01CC8293.A5415F30

Electronics Goes Green 2012+ Joint International Conference and Exhibition

September 9 – 12, 2012 in Berlin, Seminaris Dahlem Cube

Call for Papers now available

Dear Sir or Madam

The Electronics Goes Green 2012+ offers the place to show your results and contribution to our community. We would like to invite you to submit a paper to our conference and to attend this biggest event on electronics and environment. Contribute to the success of this conference and to the future trends and solutions towards sustainable development in the electronics sector and wherever electronic systems are employed.

Call for Papers
The Call for Papers (pdf/444 KB) is now available on the conference website www.egg2012.de. Contribute a paper to next year’s conference and be a part of the Going Green success story! Please submit your abstract for a paper or a poster by
15 February 2012. Abstracts should cover at least one of the following topics:

·         Legislative Developments

·         Life Cycle Engineering

·         Critical Resources and Sustainability

·         Green IT

·         New Technologies

·         Corporate Social Responsibility and Management

For more detailed information on the individual topics and instructions for authors please go to the conference website.

Important Dates

·         Abstract deadline for papers and posters: February 15, 2012

·         Confirmation of accepted abstracts: April 9, 2012

·         Conference circular with the preliminary program: May 31, 2012

·         Deadline for submission of extended abstracts: June 15, 2012

·         Deadline for submission of full papers: July 13, 2012

Conference Location
The Conference will be held at the Seminaris Dahlem Cube in the green south of exciting city of Berlin. Located in the german capital, you’ll be superbly located for making the most of your conference visit.

Exhibition

Present your technological services and equipment to international scientists and decision-makers from research and industry. Book early to secure your individual exhibition package at an attractive reduced rate!

Up to date

Check www.egg2012.de or sign up for our Conference Newsletter to get interim information about topics, deadlines and possibilities to participate. In particular you'll receive a copy of the Preliminary Program, as soon it is published by May 2012. An additional call is planned for supporting participation from developing countries.

By the way, this year’s international conference in the framework of the Going Green Initiative will be the EcoDesign 2011 International symposium held November 30 - December 2, 2011 in Tokyo, Japan.

Please spread this Call to others who might also want to contribute.
We look forward to receiving your abstract and to seeing you in Berlin next year!

Kind regards

Prof. Klaus-Dieter Lang

Director of Fraunhofer IZM

Chairman EGG 2012+

Dr. Nils F. Nissen

Technical Chairman
EGG 2012+

Organizing Team Electronics Goes Green 2012+

Fraunhofer-Institut fuer Zuverlaessigkeit und Mikrointegration

Gustav-Meyer-Allee 25, 13355 Berlin, Germany

Phone: +49 30 46403-137

Fax:      +49 30/46403-211

mailto:[log in to unmask]

www.egg2012.de