Dear All

I tried to convert our PDFs to PDF/A a while ago and rapidly lost the will to live.

I suspect that if your PDFs weren't originally created in Adobe, it doesn't work, but I didn't bother chasing it up.

If anybody has more info, I'd be grateful.

Ken

Ken Davies

Planning Officer (HER)

Lancashire County Council