Dear Henry Sweet Society colleagues,

The latest issue of Language & History – a great themed issue guest-edited by Bill McGregor on 19th and 20th century studies of Pacific languages – is out now and should be reaching you soon. See the Table of Contents below. To anyone who thinks they should receive a copy and doesn’t get one: Please contact our treasurer Dr Deborah Hayden, who has moved to Oxford so now has a new email address: [log in to unmask]. Don’t worry yet, however – I haven’t even received my copy yet!

Best wishes,

Nicola

Dr Nicola McLelland

Room C32, Trent Building

Senior Lecturer in  German

School of Modern Languages and Cultures

University of Nottingham NG7 2RD, U.K.

Home page http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/modern-languages/staff/nicola.mclelland

Language & History http://www.maney.co.uk/index.php/journals/lhi/

Words of the World http://www.wordsoftheworld.co.uk/

+44 (0)115 951 5815

+44 (0)115 951 5822

Subject: InTouch - Language & History vol. 54 no. 2 (November 2011) - Maney Publishing

ingentaconnect: keeping you InTouch

You have previously asked us to let you know about newly-posted content for the following journal or search terms.

1.    Guest Editorial
McGregor, William B.
Language History (ISSN: 1759-7536); Volume 54, No. 2, pp. 109-111(3); November 2011
Maney Publishing

2.    Waiting for Biraban: Lancelot Threlkeld and the 'Chibcha Phenomenon' in Australian Missionary Linguistics
Wafer, Jim; Carey, Hilary M.
Language History (ISSN: 1759-7536); Volume 54, No. 2, pp. 112-139(28); November 2011
Maney Publishing

3.    George Augustus Robinson and the Documentation of Languages of South-Eastern New South Wales
Koch, Harold
Language History (ISSN: 1759-7536); Volume 54, No. 2, pp. 140-163(24); November 2011
Maney Publishing

4.    On the Margins of Pacific Linguistics: P. A. Lanyon-Orgill
Clark, Ross
Language History (ISSN: 1759-7536); Volume 54, No. 2, pp. 164-177(14); November 2011
Maney Publishing

5.    Historia Sociolonguistica de Mexico
Marcondes, Danilo
Language History (ISSN: 1759-7536); Volume 54, No. 2, pp. 178-180(3); November 2011
Maney Publishing

6.    Publications Received 20102011

Language History (ISSN: 1759-7536); Volume 54, No. 2, pp. 181-181(1); November 2011
Maney Publishing

Search millions of articles, access thousands of full-text scholarly and
professional publications, and find answers to your specific research needs
at www.ingentaconnect.com.

We have rebranded our alerting services as ingentaconnect InTouch. If you or your institution have an existing licence to receive alerts, you will continue to have unrestricted use of the new service. Personal users without access to a licence are restricted to 5 free new issue alerts; if you wish to purchase a licence in order to receive additional alerts, simply log in to ingentaconnect and click on "New Issue Alerts"

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. Please note that any view or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Company. The Company has endeavoured to protect its email from virus attack but accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus inadvertently transmitted by this email. It is your responsibility to protect your systems from potential virus attack.