Paul

Wow . I won't have thought you were near the magic 6 0.

You'll be looking forward to lots of fishing.

Dinesh.......

On 21 Oct 2011, at 13:20, Paul Bromley <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I am retiring next year and am planning to carry out locums, but under the umbrella of a limited company that I own with my wife. Does anyone know of any pitfalls of doing this? Are the MDU and GMS happy with the situation. Obviously I alone will be responsible for carrying out all of the clinical work etc in the surgery. Anyone any advice they can offer - offlist if happier. On an associated topic - when do I apply for my pension - I am 60 in September!!!

--
Best Wishes

Paul Bromley

www.informatiks.com