Do you want to go on a learning journey in November?  We have a full range of courses...

November is packed with great learning opportunities. There are courses across the full spectrum of themes from income generation to planning and management.

·         1st Frances Booth comes to Creating Capacity with the brilliant Writing with Oomph.  This is essential training for all those who want to improve their web writing skills.

·         3rd Welcoming Diversie Visitors: Supporting varied visitors’ needs and expectations is being run by Lynne Gillett and is an opportunity to ensure that all your staff and volunteers have the knowledge, confidence and tools to support all visitors and audiences

·         8th Janet Foster and Margaret Crockett are back with Introduction to palaeography: How to decipher unfamiliar handwriting helping you to familiarise yourself with 19th and 20th century handwriting.

·         10th Volunteers and the Law: Key topics. Mark Restall delivers his third course of the year with us providing an update on the legal position with volunteers.

·         17th Family learning: Guidance on engaging families in our work delivered by Anne Harding is for those who wish to develop their family-based programmes and activities

·         21st Creative Income Generation: Taking the next steps in 21st Century Fundraising developed by Hopkins Van Mil is for those who wish to consider new ways of resourcing their service or organisation in challenging times

·         22nd Developing relationships with business: The role of the bridge builder.  Victoria Ward from Sparknow teaches those how to straddle the worlds of culture and business and be a more influential and persuasive bridge builder within and between those worlds

·         24th Gaining support and influence: An introduction to advocacy. Hopkins Van Mil are back with a course to successfully teach you how to speak out about the value of your cultural or heritage organisation.

To see what else is coming up click on the calendar where you can access any course descriptions past or present.

Course prices begin at £145 plus VAT and fees include all course materials, lunch, and 3 months post course support from your trainer - available as and when you need it.  We still have Renaissance places available for some of these sessions enabling Accredited Museums to attend a session subsidised by Renaissance London.  Give me a ring to find our more.

More details are available by clicking the links.  Remember you can book and pay online or call me and we can sort payment and booking over the phone if that's easier.  We're also happy to invoice your organisation.  We really appreciate your feedback on any of our programme content or processes - just get in touch.

Kind regards,

Lucy Auger

Creating Capacity

Tel: 07985 559425
Email:
Follow us on Twitter: @LearningCC

Join the debate on our blog

Web: www.creatingcapacity.org

A social enterprise providing learning programmes

to develop confidence and inspire now and for the future