Learn how to take forward your community engagement work in a planned and
coherent way

On 13th October we still have places left on Community Engagement: A
practical guide to understanding and delivering an effective programme which
is being run by John Vincent of The Network. Book now and come away with:

o    An understanding of community engagement and how it fits into local,
regional and national Government policy

o    Knowledge of different ways of engaging with local communities

o    Awareness of good practice in building and maintaining constructive
partnerships

o    Methods for assessing how effective we are being in engaging our
communities

If you would like more information contact me or visit our website
(www.creatingcapacity.org/cc/calendar/aspx).

Kind regards,

Lucy Auger

Creating Capacity

Tel: 07985 559425
Email:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]
Follow us on Twitter:  <http://www.twitter.com/LearningCC> @LearningCC

Join the debate on our  <http://hopkinsvanmil.wordpress.com/> blog

Web:  <http://www.creatingcapacity.org/> www.creatingcapacity.org

A social enterprise providing learning programmes

to develop confidence and inspire now and for the future