Dr. Smith,

Do you mean by using fsl_glm for dti data.  For example, I have one
group of subjects (8 boys v.s. 8 girls) who had annual DTI exam.  I have
2-year data.  I used 2-factors 2-levels ANOVA design matrix.  Fixed
effect: gender, age (year) only one year difference, interaction between
the two.  I used the following command for the randomise.

$ randomise -i all_FA_skeletonised -o tbss -m mean_FA_skeleton_mask -d
design.mat -t design.con -e design.grp -f design.fts --T2 -V

Instead of the above command, we can use: fsl_glm -i
all_FA_skeletonised -o tbss -m mean_FA_skeleton_mask -d design.mat -t
design.con -e design.grp -f design.fts

What do you mean by output COPEs?
Thanks
yingying

>>> Stephen Smith <[log in to unmask]> 10/6/2011 2:46 PM >>>
Hi - you can use fsl_glm and tell it to output COPEs….
Cheers