I’m not particularly familiar with randomize, so asking on list would be a better idea.  You should describe what error you got as well.

Peace,

Matt.

From: Shanti Shanker [mailto:]
Sent: Sunday, October 02, 2011 2:32 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: A question with regards to TBSS

Hi Matt,
Sorry to have emailed you instead of the mailing list -

I have some behavioral measures for 11 subjects

Did steps 1-4 of tbss trying to create a .con/.mat file with GLM gui

At this point i would like to correlate the behavioral performance with all the white matter in each subject.

I tried a GLM gui with Group 1 (for 11 participants), age (EV1) CV (EV2) MV (EV3)

and gave a contrast for 0 -1 1

When i ran the randomize command on the terminal it gave me an error...

Just wondering where I went wrong.

Please help!

--
Shanti