Hi - you can use fsl_glm and tell it to output COPEs….
Cheers

On 6 Oct 2011, at 17:35, Arnold Evia wrote:

Hello,

I am an undergraduate student using TBSS for research.
I have been using TBSS, and getting great results.
However, when it comes to statistical analysis using randomise, is there a way to find the estimated parameters after permutations?

The estimated parameters that I am referring to are the parameters in the general linear model.
Y=XB+n, where X is the design matrix input and B is the matrix of estimated parameters (the information I am looking for).

Thanks in advance,

Arnold Evia

Associate Director,  Oxford University FMRIB Centre

FMRIB, JR Hospital, Headington, Oxford  OX3 9DU, UK
+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)
[log in to unmask]    http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve